Your health and safety are our top priorities
With so much changing every day, it can seem like there are more questions than answers around coronavirus (COVID-19). We encourage everyone to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines to lower your risk of exposure and keep your family and community protected.
Read on to learn more, including how home delivery can help.
Guidelines on how to prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay at home when you are sick, except to get medical care, and avoid visiting crowded places.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public space, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch.
- Follow all travel guidelines by the CDC.